Terms + Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Orders are shipped upon cleared payment using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Certified Bank Check, or Paypal.
- Resale # must be given or order may be subject to sales tax.
- First time orders and subsequent orders over $500 must be guaranteed on a credit card or pre-paid with certified check or money order. We do not accept personal checks. All international private label orders must use credit card only.
- Orders over $5,000 must be paid via wire transfer. Please note that we charge a $30.00 wire fee to your invoice. This includes international orders too.
* ERRORS OR PROBLEMS
- Please report any errors within 5 working days of receipt of your order.
- If you received an item sent in error (on our part), please contact us regarding details on how to return. The correct merchandise will be sent out to you immediately.
- All sales are subject to Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetic's Terms and Conditions.
- Placement of your order with Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics indicates that you have read & accept without exclusion all of our policies terms and conditions.
* DAMAGED ITEMS
- Please call us immediately! We will contact your local U.S.P.S. office for a damage inspection.
- BE SURE TO LEAVE THE DAMAGED GOODS IN THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING CARTON.
- We cannot replace a damaged shipment if a claim has not been properly placed with USPS or carrier of record.
- Please Order Carefully. We Cannot Accept Any Returns.
- DO NOT SEND MERCHANDISE BACK WITHOUT CALLING US.
- Any returns that are given authorization must be in their original and re-sellable condition. Deposits and payments taken against printed or custom-made orders are not refundable.
- Returns and Cancellations are subject to a 15% restocking charge. (Unless the error was ours). Refunds to credit cards (due to customer error, changes or cancellation) are subject to a 8% processing charge deducted.
* SHIPMENT REFUSALS
- Once you have placed an order, you are responsible for accepting delivery. We use signature confirmation.
- If an order is returned due to it being refused or if no one is there to accept it, you will be responsible for the shipping charges and 15% restocking fee. If re-shipped, both shipping charges will be imposed.
- No further orders will be shipped until your account is clear. Please make arrangements to accept your shipments.
- IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THESE TERMS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASK.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE DELIVERY IF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.
- PRICING AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- CUSTOMER WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE WILL COMPLY WITH ALL LABELING REQUIREMENTS OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS PERTAINING TO FOOD, DRUGS AND COSMETICS.
- AS A PRIVATE LABEL COMPANY YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OUR COMPANY NAME IN ASSOCIATION WITH YOUR SALES & MARKETING.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW THE SALE OF OUR ITEMS ON EBAY OR SIMILAR ONLINE AUCTIONS.
- Since we do not take returns – If you are unsure of an item, we ask you to visit our retail site and purchase the item. This way you are not stuck with unwanted merchandise.
- Re-orders of the same item must be 3 PCs. or more.
- When calling to place a reorder, please have your previous invoice in front of you in order to refer to the correct styles.
- *** Please Know The Exact Name Of The Item That You Wish To Order. We Cannot Be Held Responsible For Sending The Wrong Item If We Are Not Given Its Proper Identification. ***
* PLEASE NOTE:
- All orders are read back and it is at this time that you must make any corrections.
- In order to ship all of our clients in a timely fashion, once the order has gone through processing we are unable to make any changes.
- Additional merchandise needs must be treated as a new order and meet our minimums.
- We require approximately 2 – 3 Working days to process most orders
- Next Day or 2nd day air will speed up the time in transit – not our processing time.
- Rush orders may incur an extra charge.
- Shipping is made with USPS with insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation.
* OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Although we try to keep a large inventory of each item in stock, occasionally out of stock situations occur due to our vast product line. We will do our best to inform you of “out of stock” goods that are known to us at time of order placing, so that you may elect to order an alternate item.
- If an item becomes out of stock when your order hits the shipping department – we will take this item off of your invoice and ship only the “in house goods”. The out of stock items will be written on your invoice for your reference.
- We have kept our minimum orders low through out the years and ask that you please re-order any out of stock items on a new, minimum met order.
- Exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis. We want to be able to handle your order as efficiently as possible.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice
We kindly ask that you create your own photos, ideas, text, wording, graphics, etc. It takes a great deal of time to come up with these items and we ask that you please not use ours. This will prevent people from tracing your source (us).
Bulk Versus Jars
We offer our products in jars or in bulk (powder in baggies). If you purchase the powders in jars, they will come unlabeled. All you need to do is add your brand name, product name/ingredient label. We do offer our jars already labeled with our brand name. You have the option of purchasing with the Southern Magnolia Minerals label affixed as well. We now offer private label service!
You may also purchase powders in bulk baggies and package into jars yourself. IMPORTANT: If you choose the bulk method, you will need to package the powder into jars yourself, apply your own labels, change the product names so that they are not the same as ours and most importantly, use your own brand name (our Southern Magnolia Minerals brand name is a federally registered trademark of our company and cannot be used). These policies will help to protect you (people will not be able to trace your source) and help protect us by securing our trademarked items. This system works out well for both sides and we ask that you abide by these simple guidelines.