Yellow Color Corrective Mineral SkinPrep Primer - Ready to Label
Regular price $14.99
Our Cover & Correct SkinPrep is a Color Corrective Primer in Soft Yellow designed to prepare, calm and soothe the skin. It creates a protective base to keep makeup where it belongs in a natural way, and is the ground work to have your face and skin looking their best! This powder is silky and sheer with buildable coverage. If you need heavier coverage, we would suggest using our Mineral concealers/correctors first followed by our Cover & Correct SkinPrep. Last 4+months depending on use. net wt .28 oz | 8 g
Features & Benefits:
- Neutralize and correct redness without making the skin look yellow.
- Cover dark circles, age spots, bruises, freckles and uneven skintone.
- Tones down bluish complexions, brightens dull, pale skin or very pink skin.
- Retexturize facial surface for a natural finish.
- Hides enlarged pores, lines & wrinkles.
- Absorbs oil and moisture away from skin, while reflecting light.
- Calms & soothes the skin while providing a flawless photo finish.
- Makeup will stay put and last longer.
- Suitable for all skin types.
To Use: You have two options.
Whole Face Priming Step One - Apply a thin layer of primer powder using a large brush or cosmetics puff over entire face paying special attention to areas that tend to get any oily breakthrough. Step Two - Allow primer powder to penetrate and set for a few moments and apply foundation and other make up as you normally would.
T-Zone or Spot Priming Step One - Apply a thin layer of primer powder using a small soft brush or cosmetic puff to area that tends to get oily throughout the day. T-Zone is considered forehead, down the nose and chin. Spot priming is very effective when used on creases next to the nose or above the lips. Step Two - Allow primer powder to penetrate and set for a few moments and apply foundation and other make up as you normally would
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Myristrate, Arrowroot, Titanium Dioxide, Silicia Spheres, Pearl Powder, Iron Oxide.